We Accept Returns
Our refund policies are clear. Simply follow the instructions and your money will be refunded as stated here in this section. In case an item (s) is found (DOA) Dead On Arrival, damaged or the wrong item, we request the buyer to return it so that we could replace it. If replacing the item was not possible, we will offer the following:
- Store credit valid for 12 months, where you can spend the the same or lower amount in-store within 12 months of issue of credit; In case, your purchase is more than that of your credit, all you need to do is pay the difference;
- In case we could send you part of your order, we will offer you partial in-store credit which works the same way as article number 1;
- In case we have no stock, we are happy to give you a full refund on the purchase price, shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, medicine, health related items, batteries cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email and send your item to the address we will provide you by email.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to the physical address provided to you upon approval.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
Contact us for questions related to refunds and returns.
“Received the wrong order, returned it and got my money back real fast. Thank you for the honesty.”Paris Johnson