The legendary design features of the Sprague have made it one of the most popular stethoscopes in history, traditionally trusted to detect faint heart sounds and murmurs. Unique five-in-one Sprague Rappaport stethoscope that eliminates the need for different stethoscopes for infants, children, and adults.
Made to be acoustically superior and versatile, this stethoscope is suitable for doctors, paediatricians, cardiologists and medical students. The threaded chest piece permits the use of five interchangeable fittings. Using the correct chest piece fitting permits accurate detection of low, medium and high frequency sounds indicative of a range of lung and heart conditions in infants, children and adults.
The choice of adult and paediatric diaphragms for recognition of high pitched respiratory sounds and certain heart sounds, along with three bells (adult, child and infant), for low frequency sound detection, ensure accurate detection over a wide frequency range.
Matching the diaphragm or bell to the patient’s size gives better sound location and the twin 56 cm head to chest tubes, provide clear acoustics for more exact condition diagnosis. The adjustable binaural has a choice of silicon or mushroom ear tips which come with the accessory pouch, which also contains a spare adult and child plastic diaphragm and the three bells.
VERSATILE. With its unique five-in-one design, this stethoscope can be used in a wide variety of cases, making it the most versatile stethoscope available.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL. This stethoscope is designed to be functional and durable for a long time. Together with its excellent performance, this is considered to be of a superior standard.
Rappaport Stethoscope Features:
- TUNABLE DIAPHRAGM: By slightly adjusting pressure on the chest piece, ability to hear high- or low- frequencies are possible during monitoring.
- WIDE VARIABILITY. This classic dual head stethoscope allows for monitoring and assessment of a wide variety of patients. Perfect for use by many health care practitioners.
- Consistent high acoustic sensitivity from precision-machined stainless-steel chest-piece.
- Resilient, single lumen tubing provides longer product life.
- Variable pressure, tunable frequency technology
- Compact design is ideal for physical assessment and monitoring of your patients.
- LATEX FREE. The soft-sealing ear piece and tubing material is latex free. Along with safety, it provides a nice acoustic seal for excellent hearing and a comfortable fit.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Tubing material is produced by resistance to skin oils and alcohol to enable longer tube life. Easy to clean with 70% alcohol and less likely to pick up stains.
|Chest piece||Zinc Steel Alloy|
|Ear tips||Latex free|
- Product SKU: 505121
- 1x Diagnostic Stethoscope