Commemorating The Centenary Of Canberra Coin, the one and only that carries value into the future. This impressive coin was minted in 2013 to commemorate Canberra, now it is so popular that collectors all over the country and even overseas try to get their hands on it.
- Commemorating The Centenary Of Canberra Coin
- Canberra coin, but popular Australia-wide
- Remarkable value
- Contents: 1 x 20c Coin
- Free Postage
- Collect them all
- Year: 2013
- Overseas coins and banknotes
- Great condition
- Issuing Country: Australia
- Choking hazard
- Not suitable for children 3 years and under
Notes: Please note that our coins are used, but most of them are in great condition. Each coin is individually washed and sanitised for your peace of mind. Images are for illustration purposes only.