Author: Amin Tabibzada
Publish Date: September 09, 2021
With the beauty if some comes the fear of skin burn, sunburn marks, skin disease and skin problems in general. So let’s find a way to enjoy summer rather than worrying about it too much. These are great hacks to protect your skin from sunlight.
It is true that the sun is good for our body, since it provides us with benefits like fighting depression, has a high source of Vitamin D and is especially good for the incredible tanning that we have been waiting for all winter. It is important to know at what times you should avoid the sun and what times are safer for a sun bath.
But it can also lead to harmful effects that we must avoid, such as skin aging, red spots, wrinkles and even skin cancer. Our skin can be very sensitive and that is why it is very important that we take care of it before we expose it to the sun and have fun.
In the following 9 helpful tips and tricks, you will learn how to avoid skin damage and enjoy life like never before. Enjoy the sun in a better way. Teach your kids to look after their skin and enjoy the ride.
We present the best steps that will help you all stay protected:
- Use sunscreen: It is important to apply it before leaving home, this will help your skin filter ultraviolet radiation A and B and avoid burns and skin risks. We recommend using a sun protection factor of SPF 30+ or higher for daily use.
- Reapply sunscreen every two hours: While we are walking or sunbathing, the body generates sweat, so that blocks the sunscreen from doing its job at serving a protective barrier around the skin to avoid causing damage to the skin cells. Repeating the application every two hours will help us keep it uniform, leaving our skin safe from damage.
- Use hats, sunglasses: In addition to being the most popular and fashionable accessories of the summer, these objects will also protect you and help keep your body away from the sun.
- Take nutricosmetics: These natural pills will protect us from the sun and increase our natural defenses, activating vitamins C, E and D and antioxidants.
- Use water resistant protectors: In such a way that it will allow us to cool down every half an hour making sure that our skin is protected at all times.
- Avoid sun exposure at certain times: Be careful about the times at which we are exposed to the sun. It is advised that the best time to go out is before 11 a.m. and after 4 p.m, the most dangerous times that we should avoid are from 12 o’clock midday to 3 p.m.
- Protect at all times: It is not necessary to protect yourself from the sun only on the beach. Every time the skin is exposed to the sun, on a bushwalk, walking down the street or simply when you feel that the sun burns a lot, do not hesitate to get your sun blocked out. It is good to use protection and prevention and take care of yourself.
- Take care after exposure: It is important to take care of our skin after sun exposure, apply moisturising creams with edge water that will help us stay hydrated and fresh. By doing this, we will repair our skin and skin cells in less time and notice the change.
- Exfoliate the skin: Showering twice a week will exfoliate your skin, so take a good shower cleansing your skin to get rid of dead skin and let your skin glow again. We recommend that you take a shower at night in order to avoid sleeping with dead skin. Also, skin regenerates at night time and it is best if we sleep without any damaged and dead skin so that the regeneration process is facilitated. The hacks to protect your skin from sunlight are now at your fingertips.